Welcome To Fooding.
Vanillin applications at home and abroad Home News Industry News
Vanillin applications at home and abroad

Vanillin in foreign applications is very broad, large for the production of pharmaceutical intermediates, but also for plant growth-promoting agents, fungicides, oil defoamers, electroplating brighteners, printed circuit boards production conductive agent. Vanillin is mainly used for domestic food additive, in recent years, applications in the medical field continue to expand, vanillin has become the most potential areas of application. Vanillin domestic consumption: the food industry accounted for 55%, 30% of pharmaceutical intermediates, feed flavoring LIU Zhan 10%, cosmetics and other 5%.

The status quo of Chinas domestic industry is the worlds vanillin exporting countries, domestic demand 2350 tons in 2002, accounting for 30% of production, the remaining 70% for export. The only exported 273 tons 1988 1993 1700 tons 2002 4653 tons. 1993 to 2002, average annual growth rate of Chinas export volume of vanillin is 12%. China vanillin in North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and other markets enjoy a good reputation.

Vanillin production in China more than 50 years of history, the original more than 10 production companies, production equipment, most small businesses now have severe corrosion, coupled to environmental conditions, has lost production capacity. Currently there are three vanillin plant. Among them, the Luo (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd. is a fine chemicals company Rhodia, France Snow Leopard Fine Chemical Co., Ltd. and Zhejiang, a joint venture in 2002, expanded production capacity from 1000 tons, 1500 tons and built in Wuxi vanillin raw materials - - Guaiacol production base; Jiaxing, Zhejiang China Chemical Co., Ltd. is the largest manufacturer of vanillin, the former Chelsea, Shanghai-based fine chemicals company, Zhejiang China Fine Chemical Industry Group, Shanghai Xinhua perfumery composition of the joint venture, Hong Lan Su annual production capacity of 4,000 tons, is currently a new set of 2000 tons / year plant is expected to put into operation in June this year; Jilin Chemical Group Corporation is the earlier of the vanillin production company, now an annual output capacity of 1,500 tons.

There are currently abroad, Rhodia, France, Norway Baoli and even companies, Japan Ube 3 vanillin producer. Among them, France, Rhodia is the worlds largest manufacturer of vanillin, annual production capacity of 8,000 tons of equipment in France, the United States.

Contact Us

TEL: +86-21-50321522
Fax:  +86-21-51069122

Mail: info@chinafooding.com

Web: www.chinafooding.com


Constantly strive towards: 

★ High quality products
★ Professional support
★ Total solution for food 
★ Reasonable price
★ Credible friendly cooperation


Fooding Next Exhibitions:

Exhibition: Nutrition & Food ingredients Istanbul 2019
Place: Istanbul, Turkey
Time: 24 - 26 Oct, 2019
Booth No.: TOP 1