Why choose carrageenan to produce jelly
1. Carrageenan as a kind of very good thickener, can replace usually AGAR, gelatin and pectin, etc.
2. Made of AGAR jelly flexibility is insufficient and the price is higher.
3. Jelly made with gelatin water disadvantage is that the solidification and melting point.
4. Low, preparation and storage needs to be low temperature cold storage.
5. With pectin, defect is need to add high solubility sugar and adjust the proper pH value can be set.
Carrageenan without these drawbacks, made of jelly with carrageenan elastic and not from the water, so its become the gels of the jelly.
Jelly, soft sweets, milk bionic gelling agent in food:
Contact UsTEL: +86-21-50321522
Constantly strive towards:
★ High quality products
★ Professional support
★ Total solution for food
★ Reasonable price
★ Credible friendly cooperation
Fooding Next Exhibitions:
Exhibition: FIA 2017
Place: Shanghai, China
Time: 20-22 Jun 2017
Booth No.: E5C01