Related Essential oils Products
- Black pepper essential oil
Black pepper essential oil blends well with most other essential oils including other spice oils, citrus and floral oils. Black Pepper Essential Oil c...
- Bay essential oil
Bay Essential Oil is confused with Bay Laurel Essential Oil. Bay Oil is a warming oil that is a favorite during Fall and Winter. Bay Essential Oil is ...
Contact UsTEL: +86-21-50321522
Constantly strive towards:
★ High quality products
★ Professional support
★ Total solution for food
★ Reasonable price
★ Credible friendly cooperation
Fooding Next Exhibitions:
Exhibition: FIC 2017
Place: Shanghai, China
Time: 24-26 Mar 2017
Booth No.: 52L10
Benzoin essential oil is extracted from resin of the Styrax Benzoin tree. It is also known as gum benzoin. Benzoin essential oil has a sweet, warm and vanilla-like aroma and is golden brown in color, with a treacle-like viscosity. Benzoin oil is extracted from the resin of a seven years and older tree by solvent extraction and yields about 65-85 % oil.
Fooding is a Benzoin essential oil Suppliers in China. You can inquiry Benzoin essential oil price by email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave message on the Fooding web. Fooding ensure you can buy Benzoin essential oil with a good Benzoin essential oil price.
Benzoin essential oil
Benzoin essential oil information:Benzoin oil is extracted from resin of the Styrax Benzoin tree and belongs to the Stryracaceae family. It is also known as gum benzoin, luban jawi (meaning frankincense of Java), Benjamin or Styrax benzoin.
This resinous oil has a great calming and uplifting effect on the mind and helps to comfort the sad and lonely, while boosting circulation and easing respiratory disorders. At the same time it boosts the skins elasticity, while calming redness, itchiness and irritation.Benzoin oil has a sweet, warm and vanilla-like aroma and is golden brown in color, with a treacle-like viscosity.
The tree is from Java, Sumatra and Thailand and grows to 8 meters (20 feet). Deep incisions are made in the trunk of the tree, from which the grayish colored sap exudes. When the resinous lump becomes hard and brittle, it is collected from the bark.
Benzoin, also known as gum Benjamin, is one of the classic ingredients of incense. In ancient civilizations it was used in fumigation and it is also an ingredient of Friars balsam, an aid to respiratory problems. It is also used as a fixative in the perfume industry.Benzoin oil is extracted from the resin of a seven years and older tree by solvent extraction and yields about 65-85 % oil.
Benzoin oils main chemical components are benzoic, cinnamic acids, benzyl benzoate, benzoic aldehyde, vanillin and coniferyl benzoate.When concentration is needed, it is best to avoid using benzoin oil as it can have a very relaxing effect.
The therapeutic properties of benzoin oil include the following; antiseptic, anti-depressant, astringent, anti-inflammatory, carminative, cordial, deodorant, diuretic, expectorant, sedative and vulnerary.Benzoin oil can be used for bronchitis, coughs, colds, wounds, acne, eczema, psoriasis, rheumatism, arthritis, scar tissue, circulation, nervous tension, stress, muscle pains, chilblains, rashes and mouth ulcers.
Benzoin oils greatest benefit lies in that it has a calming effect on the nervous and digestive systems, a warming effect on circulation problems and a toning effect on the respiratory tract.
It furthermore boosts the pancreas, which in turns helps digestion, and is thought to be involved in controlling blood sugar, which makes it valuable for sufferers of diabetes.
The effect it has on the skin is to improve elasticity, helping cracked skin, while aiding the healing of sores and wounds and at the same time reducing redness, irritation and itching.In vapor therapy Benzoin oil can be used for the nervous system, calming and bringing comfort to the depressed and emotionally exhausted.
1. Blended massage oil or in the bath
Although essential oils blend well with each other, benzoin oil goes particularly well with bergamot, coriander, frankincense, juniper, lavender, lemon, myrrh, orange, petitgrain, rose and sandalwood.
References on Benzoin essential oil
Support & FAQs
1. What's your payment terms?T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the Benzoin essential oil?According to the Benzoin essential oil you ordered.
5, What is the MOQ of Benzoin essential oil ?Different products have different MOQ, for Benzoin essential oil , the MOQ is 1000kg.
6, What is the price of Benzoin essential oil ?Fooding has been corporate with many Benzoin essential oil manufacturers for several years, we can provide you with best price of Benzoin essential oil.
7, How long shall we wait for your reply?We can guarantee to reply your inquiries of Benzoin essential oil in one working days.
8. What documents you provide?Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
9. What is loading port?Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
Our Services1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
If you have any other enquiries, please leave a message.
* Indicates a Required Field