Related Flavorings Products
Maltol is derived from the dried ripe fruit after germination. After the grain soaked in water, to maintain appropriate temperature, humidity, until t...
- Ethyl Vanillin
Ethyl Vanillin is white to light yellow needle crystal or crystalline powder, similar to the aroma of vanilla beans. The food additive industry indisp...
Contact UsTEL: +86-21-50321522
Constantly strive towards:
★ High quality products
★ Professional support
★ Total solution for food
★ Reasonable price
★ Credible friendly cooperation
Fooding Next Exhibitions:
Exhibition: FIC 2017
Place: Shanghai, China
Time: 24-26 Mar 2017
Booth No.: 52L10
Disodium 5-ribonucleotides(I+G) is a new generation of nucleotide food by fresheners. Disodium 5-ribonucleotides can be directly added to food, the role played by fresh. Disodium 5-ribonucleotides is more economical and the best flavor enhancer, Disodium 5-ribonucleotides the migration of hepatitis, chronic hepatitis, progressive muscular atrophy, and various eye diseases have a certain role of adjuvant therapy.
Fooding is a Disodium 5-ribonucleotides Manufacturers, Suppliers and Wholesalers in China. You can inquiry Disodium 5-ribonucleotides price by email us: email@example.com or leave message on the Fooding web. Fooding ensure you can buy Disodium 5-ribonucleotides with a good Disodium 5-ribonucleotides price.
About Disodium 5-ribonucleotides
I+G is a combination of two kinds of flavor begin to take the short letter. As the IMP, GMP in the past only from dried fish and meat and seafood extracts, I+G expensive and therefore not used for the food industry. Now use the I+G, is a modern industrial production of scientists made by microbial fermentation, IMP and GMP with a stronger flavor than the role.
References on I&G
. dos Santos BA, Campagnol PC, Morgano MA, Pollonio MA. Monosodium glutamate, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, lysine and taurine improve the sensory quality of fermented cooked sausages with 50% and 75% replacement of NaCl with KCl. Meat Sci. 2014 Jan;96(1):509-13.
. Campagnol PC, dos Santos BA, Morgano MA, Terra NN, Pollonio MA. Application of lysine, taurine, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate in fermented cooked sausages with 50% replacement of NaCl by KCl. Meat Sci. 2011 Mar;87(3):239-43.
. Nakashima K1, Katsukawa H, Sasamoto K, Ninomiya Y. Behavioral taste similarities and differences among monosodium L-glutamate and glutamate receptor agonists in C57BL mice. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2001 Apr;47(2):161-6.
Support & FAQs
1. What's your payment terms?T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the I&G?According to the I&G you ordered.
5, What is the MOQ of I&G ?Different products have different MOQ, for I&G , the MOQ is 1000kg.
6, What is the price of I&G ?Fooding has been corporate with many I&G manufacturers for several years, we can provide you with best price of I&G.
7, How long shall we wait for your reply?We can guarantee to reply your inquiries of I&G in one working days.
8. What documents you provide?Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
9. What is loading port?Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
Our Services1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
If you have any other enquiries, please leave a message.
* Indicates a Required Field