Related Sweeteners Products
Neotame is a similar sweetener to the artificial sweetener aspartame, but neotame is used at a lower levels and had widely used in food. Neotame is 70...
FOS(Fructooligosaccharide) used as an artificial or alternative sweetener. Fructooligosaccharides also called oligofructose or oligofructan. FOS is ex...
Contact UsTEL: +86-21-50321522
Constantly strive towards:
★ High quality products
★ Professional support
★ Total solution for food
★ Reasonable price
★ Credible friendly cooperation
Fooding Next Exhibitions:
Exhibition: FIA 2017
Place: Shanghai, China
Time: 20-22 Jun 2017
Booth No.: E5C01
Maltodextrin is used as a food additive. It is derived from starch and is found as a white hygroscopic spray-dried powder. Maltodextrin is commonly used for the production of sodas and candy. Maltodextrin is a white powder often used in processed foods as a thickener or a filler. Maltodextrin contains fewer calories than sugar. Fooding has Maltodextrin DE15/20/30 for sale.Fooding is a Maltodextrin Manufacturers, Suppliers and Wholesalers in China. You can inquiry Maltodextrin gluten price by email us: email@example.com or leave message on the Fooding web. Fooding ensure you can buy Maltodextrin with a good Maltodextrin price.
About MaltodextrinCAS No. 9050-36-6
EINECS No.: 232-940-4
Maltodextrins are classified by DE (dextrose equivalent) and have a DE between 3 to 20. The higher the DE value, the shorter the glucose chains, the higher the sweetness, the higher the solubility and the lower heat resistance. Above DE 20, the European Unions CN code calls it glucose syrup, at DE 10 or lower the customs CN code nomenclature classifies maltodextrins as dextrins.Maltodextrin can be enzymatically derived from any starch. In the US, this starch is usually corn; in Europe, it is commonly wheat. While wheat-derived maltodextrin may cause concern for individuals suffering from gluten intolerance, maltodextrin is such a highly processed ingredient that the majority of the protein is removed, rendering it effectively gluten-free. If wheat is used to make maltodextrin, it will appear on the label. Even so, the maltodextrin itself will be gluten-free.
Maltodextrin is sometimes used in beer brewing to increase the specific gravity of the final product.This improves the mouthfeel of the beer and reduces the dryness of the drink. Maltodextrin is not fermented by the yeast and has no flavor.
Application of Maltodextrine:
1.Improving the tase,tenacity and the structure of foods;,Preventing recrystallization and extending shelf life.
2. The beverages are scientifically prepared with Maltodextrin,which add flavor,soluble,consistent and delicious,and reduce sweet taste and cost. There are more advantages of these kinds of beverages than that of the traditional drinks and foods such as ice-cream,fast tea and coffee etc.
3. As a nice stuffing or carrier,it can be used in infant foods for impr oving their quality and heath care function. It is beneficial to child ren and infants.
4. Maltodextrin can be used in paper making industries as a bond materials because it has good fluidity and strong cohesion-tension. The quality,structure and shape of the paper can be improved.
5. Matodextrine can be used in cosmetic that may have more effect to protect skin with more luster and elasticity. In Toothpaste prod uction,it can be used as a substitute for CMC.The dispersivity and stability of pesticides will be increased. It is a good excipient and stuffing material in pharmacon making.
6. It can help the maintenance of the original color and luster,add some flavor.
7. Maltodextrin is also widely used in other fields besides the foods industries.
References on Maltodextrin
. Miyazato S, Kishimoto Y, Takahashi K, Kaminogawa S, Hosono A. Continuous intake of resistant maltodextrin enhanced intestinal immune response through changes in the intestinal environment in mice. Biosci Microbiota Food Health. 2016;35(1):1-7.
. Rodrigues Júnior PH, de Sá Oliveira K, de Almeida CE, De Oliveira LF, Stephani R, Pinto Mda S, de Carvalho AF, Perrone ÍT. FT-Raman and chemometric tools for rapid determination of quality parameters in milk powder: Classification of samples for the presence of lactose and fraud detection by addition of maltodextrin. Food Chem. 2016 Apr 1;196:584-8.
Support & FAQs
1. What's your payment terms?T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the Maltodextrin?According to the Maltodextrin you ordered.
5, What is the MOQ of Maltodextrin ?Different products have different MOQ, for Maltodextrin , the MOQ is 1000kg.
6, What is the price of Maltodextrin ?Fooding has been corporate with many Maltodextrin manufacturers for several years, we can provide you with best price of Maltodextrin.
7, How long shall we wait for your reply?We can guarantee to reply your inquiries of Maltodextrin in one working days.
8. What documents you provide?Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
9. What is loading port?Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
Our Services1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
If you have any other enquiries, please leave a message.
* Indicates a Required Field