Related Emulsifier Products
- Stearic Acid
Stearic Acid, CAS# 57-11-4, also called octadecanoic acid, is made from vegetable oil(palm oil) It is a waxy solid, and its chemical formula is CH3(C...
- Sorbitan Monostearate
Sorbitan monostearate, CAS# 1338-41-6, also called Span 60, Sorbitan monostearate soluble in isopropyl alcohol, tetrachloroethylene Turbidity sh...
Contact UsTEL: +86-21-50321522
Constantly strive towards:
★ High quality products
★ Professional support
★ Total solution for food
★ Reasonable price
★ Credible friendly cooperation
Fooding Next Exhibitions:
Exhibition: FIC 2017
Place: Shanghai, China
Time: 24-26 Mar 2017
Booth No.: 52L10
Potassium Stearate, CAS# 593-29-3, is a kind of fine white, fluffy powder with greasy touch sense and fatty odor, soluble in hot water or alcohol, and its solvent is alkaline because of hydrolysis.
Fooding is a Potassium Stearate Manufacturers, Suppliers and Wholesalers in China. You can inquiry Potassium Stearate price by email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave message on the Fooding web. Fooding ensure you can buy Potassium Stearate with a good price.
About Potassium Stearate
Potassium stearate is thickener in cleansing lotions and shampoos, gelling agent for some oil type cosmetics. Also it is Lubricant and emulsifier in the plastics industry, high melting point, making it suitable for high temperature lubricating applications, particularly in polyolefin application.
References on Potassium Stearate
. Cosmetic Ingredient Review Expert Panel. Final report on the safety assessment of Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Potassium Glycyrrhetinate, Disodium Succinoyl Glycyrrhetinate, Glyceryl Glycyrrhetinate, Glycyrrhetinyl Stearate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Glycyrrhizic Acid, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium Glycyrrhizate, Trisodium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Glycyrrhizate, and Potassium Glycyrrhizinate. Int J Toxicol. 2007;26 Suppl 2:79-112. Review.
. Ieggli CV, Bohrer D, do Nascimento PC, de Carvalho LM, Garcia SC. Determination of sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, and iron in emulsified egg samples by flame atomic absorption spectrometry. Talanta. 2010 Jan 15;80(3):1282-6.
. Wu PC, Huang YB, Chang JI, Tsai MJ, Tsai YH. Preparation and evaluation of sustained release microspheres of potassium chloride prepared with ethylcellulose. Int J Pharm. 2003 Jul 9;260(1):115-21.
Support & FAQs
1. What's your payment terms?T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the Potassium Stearate?According to the Potassium Stearate you ordered.
5, What is the MOQ of Potassium Stearate ?Different products have different MOQ, for Potassium Stearate , the MOQ is 1000kg.
6, What is the price of Potassium Stearate ?Fooding has been corporate with many Potassium Stearate manufacturers for several years, we can provide you with best price of Potassium Stearate.
7, How long shall we wait for your reply?We can guarantee to reply your inquiries of Potassium Stearate in one working days.
8. What documents you provide?Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
9. What is loading port?Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
Our Services1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
If you have any other enquiries, please leave a message.
* Indicates a Required Field