Related Phosphate Products
- Potassium Pyrophosphate
Potassium Pyrophosphate also called sodium pyrophosphate, tetrasodium phosphate or TSPP, is a colorless transparent crystalline chemical compound with...
- Sodium Trimetaphosphate
Sodium Trimetaphosphate also known as STMP, white powder,melting point 662 centigrate,easily souble in water. Sodium Trimetaphosphate(STMP) has go...
Contact UsTEL: +86-21-50321522
Constantly strive towards:
★ High quality products
★ Professional support
★ Total solution for food
★ Reasonable price
★ Credible friendly cooperation
Fooding Next Exhibitions:
Exhibition: FIC 2017
Place: Shanghai, China
Time: 24-26 Mar 2017
Booth No.: 52L10
Sodium Aluminium Phosphate also known as SALP. Sodium Aluminium Phosphate is a chemical used in food processing. It is synthetically produced from aluminium, Phosphoric Acid and sodium hydroxide. As a food additive it has the E number E541.
Fooding is a Sodium Aluminium Phosphate Manufacturers, Suppliers and Wholesalers in China. You can inquiry Sodium Aluminium Phosphate price by email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave message on the Fooding web. Fooding ensure you can buy Sodium Aluminium Phosphate with a good Sodium Aluminium Phosphate price.
Sodium Aluminium Phosphate
About Sodium Aluminium Phosphate
SALP has two forms: an acid form used in baking powder, and an alkaline form used as an emulsifier in processed cheese. It is used in baking powder because most of its action takes place at baking temperatures, rather than when the dough or batter is mixed at room temperature.
References on Sodium Aluminium Phosphate
. Migaki EA, Melhart BJ, Dewar CJ, Huston RK.Calcium chloride and sodium phosphate in neonatal parenteral nutrition containing TrophAmine: precipitation studies and aluminum content.JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2012 Jul
. Yokel RA, Hicks CL, Florence RL.Aluminum bioavailability from basic sodium aluminum phosphate, an approved food additive emulsifying agent, incorporated in cheese.Food Chem Toxicol. 2008 Jun;46(6):2261-6.
. Yokel RA, Florence RL.Aluminum bioavailability from the approved food additive leavening agent acidic sodium aluminum phosphate, incorporated into a baked good, is lower than from water.Toxicology. 2006 Oct 3;227(1-2):86-93. Epub 2006 Jul 21.
Support & FAQs
1. What's your payment terms?T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the Sodium Aluminium Phosphate?According to the Sodium Aluminium Phosphate you ordered.
5, What is the MOQ of Sodium Aluminium Phosphate ?Different products have different MOQ, for Sodium Aluminium Phosphate , the MOQ is 1000kg.
6, What is the price of Sodium Aluminium Phosphate ?Fooding has been corporate with many Sodium Aluminium Phosphate manufacturers for several years, we can provide you with best price of Sodium Aluminium Phosphate.
7, How long shall we wait for your reply?We can guarantee to reply your inquiries of Sodium Aluminium Phosphate in one working days.
8. What documents you provide?Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
9. What is loading port?Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
Our Services1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
If you have any other enquiries, please leave a message.
* Indicates a Required Field