Related Basic chemical Products
- Potassium Metaphosphate
Potassium metaphosphate used as an emulsifier, water soften agent, a food additive and a fungicide, mainly used in seafood flavors. Keep in cool dry p...
- Calcium Carbonate
Calcium Carbonate, CAS# 471-34-1, also called ground calcium carbonate, is produced by natural superior calcite, which has high purity and whiteness....
Contact UsTEL: +86-21-50321522
Constantly strive towards:
★ High quality products
★ Professional support
★ Total solution for food
★ Reasonable price
★ Credible friendly cooperation
Fooding Next Exhibitions:
Exhibition: FIA 2017
Place: Shanghai, China
Time: 20-22 Jun 2017
Booth No.: E5C01
Sodium Carbonate, CAS# 497-19-8, It most commonly occurs as a crystalline heptahydrate, which readily effloresces to form a white powder, the monohydrate. Pure sodium carbonate is a white, odorless powder that is hygroscopic (absorbs moisture from the air). It has a strongly alkaline taste, and forms a moderately basic solution in water. Sodium carbonate is well known domestically for its everyday use as a water softener.
Fooding is a Sodium Carbonate Manufacturers, Suppliers and Wholesalers in China. You can inquiry Sodium Carbonate price by email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave message on the Fooding web. Fooding ensure you can buy Sodium Carbonate with a good price.
About Sodium Carbonate
The manufacture of glass is one of the most important uses of sodium carbonate. Sodium carbonate acts as a flux for silica, lowering the melting point of the mixture to something achievable without special materials. This "soda glass" is mildly water-soluble, so some calcium carbonate is added to the melt mixture to make the glass produced insoluble. This type of glass is known as soda lime glass: "soda" for the sodium carbonate and "lime" for the calcium carbonate. Soda lime glass has been the most common form of glass for centuries.
References on Sodium Carbonate
. Hong JK, Lee KN, You SH, Kim SM, Tark D, Lee HS, Ko YJ, Seo MG, Park JH, Kim B. Inactivation of foot-and-mouth disease virus by citric acid and sodium carbonate with deicers. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2015 Nov;81(21):7610-4.
Support & FAQs
1. What's your payment terms?T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the Sodium Carbonate?According to the Sodium Carbonate you ordered.
5, What is the MOQ of Sodium Carbonate ?Different products have different MOQ, for Sodium Carbonate , the MOQ is 1000kg.
6, What is the price of Sodium Carbonate ?Fooding has been corporate with many Sodium Carbonate manufacturers for several years, we can provide you with best price of Sodium Carbonate.
7, How long shall we wait for your reply?We can guarantee to reply your inquiries of Sodium Carbonate in one working days.
8. What documents you provide?Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
9. What is loading port?Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
Our Services1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
If you have any other enquiries, please leave a message.
* Indicates a Required Field