Related Preservatives Products
- Benzoic Acid
Benzoic Acid, CAS# 65-85-0, s a fungistatic compound that is widely used as a food preservative. It is conjugated to GLYCINE in the liver and excreted...
- Sodium Propionate
Sodium Propionate is the sodium salt of propionic acid. Sodium Propionate is produced by the reaction of propionic acid and sodium carbonate or sodium...
Contact UsTEL: +86-21-50321522
Constantly strive towards:
★ High quality products
★ Professional support
★ Total solution for food
★ Reasonable price
★ Credible friendly cooperation
Fooding Next Exhibitions:
Exhibition: FIC 2017
Place: Shanghai, China
Time: 24-26 Mar 2017
Booth No.: 52L10
Sodium Lactate, CAS# 72-17-3, is the sodium salt of lactic acid, and has a mild saline taste. It is produced by fermentation of a sugar source, such as corn or beets, and then, by neutralizing the resulting lactic acid to create a compound having the formula NaC3H5O3.
Fooding is a Sodium Lactate Manufacturers, Suppliers and Wholesalers in China. You can inquiry Sodium Lactate price by email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave message on the Fooding web. Fooding ensure you can buy Sodium Lactate with a good price.
About Sodium Lactate
Sodium lactate is a compound with formula NaC3H5O3. It is the sodium salt of lactic acid and has a mild saline taste. It is produced by neutralizing lactic acid, which is produced by fermentation of a sugar source. As a food additive, it has the E number E325. Sodium lactate is naturally a liquid product, but is also available in powder form.Sodium lactate is commonly used in meat and poultry products to extend shelf life and increase food safety as it has a broad antimicrobial action and is effective at inhibiting most spoilage and pathogenic bacteria.It may be used in shampoo products and other similar items such as liquid soaps.
References on Sodium Lactate
. Schelegueda LI, Zalazar AL, Gliemmo MF, Campos CA. Inhibitory effect and cell damage on bacterial flora of fish caused by chitosan, nisin and sodium lactate. Int J Biol Macromol. 2016 Feb;83:396-402.
. Magrinyà N, Terjung N, Loeffler M, Gibis M, Bou R, Weiss J. Influence of fat addition on the antimicrobial activity of sodium lactate, lauric arginate and methylparaben in minced meat. Int J Food Microbiol. 2015 Dec 23;215:86-94.
Support & FAQs
1. What's your payment terms?T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the Sodium Lactate?According to the Sodium Lactate you ordered.
5, What is the MOQ of Sodium Lactate ?Different products have different MOQ, for Sodium Lactate , the MOQ is 1000kg.
6, What is the price of Sodium Lactate ?Fooding has been corporate with many Sodium Lactate manufacturers for several years, we can provide you with best price of Sodium Lactate.
7, How long shall we wait for your reply?We can guarantee to reply your inquiries of Sodium Lactate in one working days.
8. What documents you provide?Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
9. What is loading port?Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
Our Services1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
If you have any other enquiries, please leave a message.
* Indicates a Required Field