Related Emulsifier Products
- Potassium Stearate
Potassium Stearate, CAS# 593-29-3, is a kind of fine white, fluffy powder with greasy touch sense and fatty odor, soluble in hot water or alcoho...
Contact UsTEL: +86-21-50321522
Constantly strive towards:
★ High quality products
★ Professional support
★ Total solution for food
★ Reasonable price
★ Credible friendly cooperation
Fooding Next Exhibitions:
Exhibition: FIC 2017
Place: Shanghai, China
Time: 24-26 Mar 2017
Booth No.: 52L10
Stearic Acid, CAS# 57-11-4, also called octadecanoic acid, is made from vegetable oil(palm oil) It is a waxy solid, and its chemical formula is CH3(CH2)16COOH. Its name comes from the Greek word, stear, which means tallow. Its IUPAC name is octadecanoic acid.
Fooding is a Stearic Acid Manufacturers, Suppliers and Wholesalers in China. You can inquiry Stearic Acid price by email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave message on the Fooding web. Fooding ensure you can buy Stearic Acid with a good price.
About Stearic Acid
Stearic acid is prepared by treating animal fat with water at a high pressure and temperature. It can also be obtained from the hydrogenation of vegetable oils. Common stearic acid is actually a mix of stearic acid and palmitic acid ,although purified stearic acid is available separately.
References on Stearic Acid
. Hashemi Goradel N, Eghbal MA, Darabi M, Roshangar L, Asadi M, Zarghami N, Nouri M. Improvement of Liver Cell Therapy in Rats by Dietary Stearic Acid. Iran Biomed J. 2016 Apr 18. pii: Pii-IBJ-A-10-1815-1.
. Ma F, Chen S, Liu P, Geng F, Li W, Liu X, He D, Pan D. Improvement of β-TCP/PLLA biodegradable material by surface modification with stearic acid. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2016 May 1;62:407-13.
. Ma Y, He S, Ma X, Hong T, Li Z, Park K, Wang W. Silymarin-Loaded Nanoparticles Based on Stearic Acid-Modified Bletilla striata Polysaccharide for Hepatic Targeting. Molecules. 2016 Feb 29;21(3). pii: E265.
. Mosquera-Restrepo SF, Caro AC, Peláez-Jaramillo CA, Rojas M. Mononuclear phagocyte accumulates a stearic acid derivative during differentiation into macrophages. Effects of stearic acid on macrophage differentiation and Mycobacterium tuberculosis control. Cell Immunol. 2016 Feb 26. pii: S0008-8749(16)30009-0.
Support & FAQs
1. What's your payment terms?T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the Stearic Acid?According to the Stearic Acid you ordered.
5, What is the MOQ of Stearic Acid ?Different products have different MOQ, for Stearic Acid , the MOQ is 1000kg.
6, What is the price of Stearic Acid ?Fooding has been corporate with many Stearic Acid manufacturers for several years, we can provide you with best price of Stearic Acid.
7, How long shall we wait for your reply?We can guarantee to reply your inquiries of Stearic Acid in one working days.
8. What documents you provide?Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
9. What is loading port?Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
Our Services1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
If you have any other enquiries, please leave a message.
* Indicates a Required Field