Contact UsTEL: +86-21-50321522
Constantly strive towards:
★ High quality products
★ Professional support
★ Total solution for food
★ Reasonable price
★ Credible friendly cooperation
Fooding Next Exhibitions:
Exhibition: FIC 2017
Place: Shanghai, China
Time: 24-26 Mar 2017
Booth No.: 52L10
Tricalcium phosphate is a calcium salt of phosphoric acid. Tricalcium phosphate is used in powdered spices as an anticaking agent. Calcium triphosphate is used to remove fluoride from water in water filtration systems.
Fooding is a Tricalcium phosphate Manufacturers, Suppliers and Wholesalers in China. You can inquiry Tricalcium phosphate price by email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave message on the Fooding web. Fooding ensure you can buy Tricalcium phosphate with a good Tricalcium phosphate price.
About Tricalcium phosphate
Tricalcium phosphate is a calcium salt of phosphoric acid with the chemical formula Ca3(PO4)2. It is also known as tribasic calcium phosphate or "bone ash" (calcium phosphate being one of the main combustion products of bone). It has an alpha and a beta crystal form, the alpha state being formed at high temperatures. As rock, it is found in Whitlockite.
Calcium phosphate is an important raw material for the production of phosphoric acid and fertilizers, for example in the Odda process. Calcium phosphate is also a raising agent (food additives) E341. Is a mineral salt found in rocks and bones, it is used in cheese products. It is also used as a nutritional supplement and occurs naturally in cow milk, although the most common and economical forms for supplementation are calcium carbonate (which should be taken with food) and calcium citrate (which can be taken without food).
There is some debate about the different bioavailabilities of the different calcium salts. It is commonly used in porcelain and dental powders, and medically as an antacid or calcium supplement, although calcium carbonate is more common in this regard. It can be used as a tissue replacement for repairing bony defects when autogenous bone graft is not feasible or possible. It may be used alone or in combination with a biodegradable, resorbable polymer such as polyglycolic acid. It may also be combined with autologous materials for a bone graft.
References on Tricalcium phosphate
. Feng Z, Liu J, Shen C, Lu N, Zhang Y, Yang Y, Qi F. Biotin-avidin mediates the binding of adipose-derived stem cells to a porous β-tricalcium phosphate scaffold: Mandibular regeneration. Exp Ther Med. 2016 Mar;11(3):737-746.
. Duan R, Barbieri D, Luo X, Weng J, de Bruijn JD, Yuan H. Submicron-surface structured tricalcium phosphate ceramic enhances the bone regeneration in canine spine environment. J Orthop Res. 2016 Feb 20.
Support & FAQs
1. What's your payment terms?T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the Tricalcium phosphate?According to the Tricalcium phosphate you ordered.
5, What is the MOQ of Tricalcium phosphate ?Different products have different MOQ, for Tricalcium phosphate , the MOQ is 1000kg.
6, What is the price of Tricalcium phosphate ?Fooding has been corporate with many Tricalcium phosphate manufacturers for several years, we can provide you with best price of Tricalcium phosphate.
7, How long shall we wait for your reply?We can guarantee to reply your inquiries of Tricalcium phosphate in one working days.
8. What documents you provide?Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
9. What is loading port?Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
Our Services1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
If you have any other enquiries, please leave a message.
* Indicates a Required Field