Related Nutrition enhancers Products
L-Valine, CAS# 17609-47-1, is an essential amino acid that is necessary for smooth nervous sysytem and cognitive function. And it is one of the three ...
- Magnesium Lactate
Magnesium Lactate, CAS# 18917-93-6, Magnesium lactate, the magnesium salt of lactic acid, is a mineral supplement. Added to some food and beverages a...
Contact UsTEL: +86-21-50321522
Constantly strive towards:
★ High quality products
★ Professional support
★ Total solution for food
★ Reasonable price
★ Credible friendly cooperation
Fooding Next Exhibitions:
Exhibition: FIC 2017
Place: Shanghai, China
Time: 24-26 Mar 2017
Booth No.: 52L10
L-Glutamic Acid, CAS# 56-86-0, is one of many non-essential amino acids that are produced in the body. Downstream derivatives of L-glutamic acid include salts and carboxylate anions, also known as glutamates. Glutamates and other L-glutamic acid derivatives are used in foods, flavorings, nutritional supplements and pharmaceutical products.
Fooding is a L-Glutamic Acid Manufacturers, Suppliers and Wholesalers in China. You can inquiry L-Glutamic Acid price by email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave message on the Fooding web. Fooding ensure you can buy L-Glutamic Acid with a good price.
About L-Glutamic Acid
L-Glutamic acid occurs naturally in many protein-rich foods and is typically used as a flavoring agent when added to food products in its crystalline salt state, Monosodium Glutamate-MSG. Although L-glutamic acid is naturally present in numerous foods that contain protein, it cannot be tasted in these foods unless it is unbound (i.e. not part of a long protein chain). In its unbound form, L-glutamic acid is gives off the taste known as umami, which is a rich and savory flavor tasted at the back of the tongue.
References on L-Glutamic Acid
. Skibinska I, Tomaszewski M, Andrusiewicz M, Urbaniak P, Czarnecka-Klos R, Shadi M, Kotwicki T, Kotwicka M. Expression of Estrogen Receptor Coactivator Proline-, Glutamic Acid- and Leucine-Rich Protein 1 within Paraspinal Muscles in Adolescents with Idiopathic Scoliosis. PLoS One. 2016 Apr 5;11(4):e0152286.
. Gao LJ, De Jonghe S, Daelemans D, Herdewijn P. l-Aspartic and l-glutamic acid ester-based ProTides of anticancer nucleosides: Synthesis and antitumoral evaluation. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2016 Mar 22. pii: S0960-894X(16)30307-9.
. Qi H, Coplen TB, Mroczkowski SJ, Brand WA, Brandes L, Geilmann H, Schimmelmann A. A new organic reference material, l-glutamic acid, USGS41a, for δ(13) C and δ(15) N measurements - a replacement for USGS41. Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom. 2016 Apr 15;30(7):859-66.
. Perdomo D, Manich M, Syan S, Olivo-Marin JC, Dufour AC, Guillén N. Intracellular traffic of the lysine and glutamic acid rich protein KERP1 reveals features of endomembrane organization in Entamoeba histolytica. Cell Microbiol. 2016 Feb 9.
Support & FAQs
1. What's your payment terms?T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the L-Glutamic Acid?According to the L-Glutamic Acid you ordered.
5, What is the MOQ of L-Glutamic Acid ?Different products have different MOQ, for L-Glutamic Acid , the MOQ is 1000kg.
6, What is the price of L-Glutamic Acid ?Fooding has been corporate with many L-Glutamic Acid manufacturers for several years, we can provide you with best price of L-Glutamic Acid.
7, How long shall we wait for your reply?We can guarantee to reply your inquiries of L-Glutamic Acid in one working days.
8. What documents you provide?Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
9. What is loading port?Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
Our Services1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
If you have any other enquiries, please leave a message.
* Indicates a Required Field