Related Preservatives Products
- Sodium Lactate
Sodium Lactate, CAS# 72-17-3, is the sodium salt of lactic acid, and has a mild saline taste. It is produced by fermentation of a sugar source, such a...
- Sorbic acid
Sorbic acid as a white needle crystal or powder, slightly soluble in water, soluble in various organic solvents. The FAO and WHO recommended safe and ...
Contact UsTEL: +86-21-50321522
Constantly strive towards:
★ High quality products
★ Professional support
★ Total solution for food
★ Reasonable price
★ Credible friendly cooperation
Fooding Next Exhibitions:
Exhibition: FIA 2017
Place: Shanghai, China
Time: 20-22 Jun 2017
Booth No.: E5C01
Sodium Propionate is the sodium salt of propionic acid. Sodium Propionate is produced by the reaction of propionic acid and sodium carbonate or sodium hydroxide. Sodium Propionate is used as a food preservative and is represented by the food labeling E number E281.
Fooding is a Sodium Propionate Manufacturers, Suppliers and Wholesalers in China. You can inquiry Sodium Propionate price by email us: email@example.com or leave message on the Fooding web. Fooding ensure you can buy Sodium Propionate with a good Sodium Propionate price.
About Sodium propanoate
Sodium propanoate or sodium propionate is the sodium salt of propionic acid which has the chemical formula Na(C2H5COO).
References on Sodium Propionate
. Berezina N, Yada B. Improvement of the poly(3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxyvalerate) (PHBV) production by dual feeding with levulinic acid and sodium propionate in Cupriavidus necator. N Biotechnol. 2016 Jan 25;33(1):231-6.
. Beiranvand H, Ghorbani GR, Khorvash M, Nabipour A, Dehghan-Banadaky M, Homayouni A, Kargar S. Interactions of alfalfa hay and sodium propionate on dairy calf performance and rumen development. J Dairy Sci. 2014;97(4):2270-80.
. Lemley CO, Koch JM, Blemings KP, Krause KM, Wilson ME. Concomitant changes in progesterone catabolic enzymes, cytochrome P450 2C and 3A, with plasma insulin concentrations in ewes supplemented with sodium acetate or sodium propionate. Animal. 2008 Aug;2(8):1223-9.
. Türkoğlu S. Evaluation of genotoxic effects of sodium propionate, calcium propionate and potassium propionate on the root meristem cells of Allium cepa. Food Chem Toxicol. 2008 Jun;46(6):2035-41.
Support & FAQs
1. What's your payment terms?T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the Sodium Propionate?According to the Sodium Propionate you ordered.
5, What is the MOQ of Sodium Propionate ?Different products have different MOQ, for Sodium Propionate , the MOQ is 1000kg.
6, What is the price of Sodium Propionate ?Fooding has been corporate with many Sodium Propionate manufacturers for several years, we can provide you with best price of Sodium Propionate.
7, How long shall we wait for your reply?We can guarantee to reply your inquiries of Sodium Propionate in one working days.
8. What documents you provide?Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
9. What is loading port?Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
Our Services1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
If you have any other enquiries, please leave a message.
* Indicates a Required Field