Related Sweeteners Products
FOS(Fructooligosaccharide) used as an artificial or alternative sweetener. Fructooligosaccharides also called oligofructose or oligofructan. FOS is ex...
Xylitol product appearance is white crystal or white crystalline powder. Xylitol Can be used as sweeteners, nutritional and pharmaceutical agents in t...
Contact UsTEL: +86-21-50321522
Constantly strive towards:
★ High quality products
★ Professional support
★ Total solution for food
★ Reasonable price
★ Credible friendly cooperation
Fooding Next Exhibitions:
Exhibition: FIC 2017
Place: Shanghai, China
Time: 24-26 Mar 2017
Booth No.: 52L10
Stevia known as sweetleaf, sweet leaf, sugarleaf, or simply stevia. It is widely grown for its sweet leaves. As a sweetener and sugar substitute, stevia's taste has a slower onset and longer duration than that of sugar. Stevia has garnered attention with the rise in demand for low-carbohydrate, low-sugar food alternatives.
Fooding is a Stevia Manufacturers, Suppliers and Wholesalers in China. You can inquiry Stevia price by email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave message on the Fooding web. Fooding ensure you can buy Stevia Sweetener with a good Stevia price.
1. Stevia Extract sweeter than sucrose 200-350 times. Steviaside and stevia --Stevia the main ingredient, taste cool, refreshing,Stevia as a sweetener in a kind of high sweetness of food additives. Stevia Extract two forms: tablets and powder.
References on Stevia
. Shannon M, Rehfeld A, Frizzell C, Livingstone C, McGonagle C, Skakkebaek NE, Wielogorska E, Connolly L. In vitro bioassay investigations of the endocrine disrupting potential of steviol glycosides and their metabolite steviol, components of the natural sweetener Stevia. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2016 Mar 7. pii: S0303-7207(16)30053-3.
. Adari BR, Alavala S, George SA, Meshram HM, Tiwari AK, Sarma AV. Synthesis of rebaudioside-A by enzymatic transglycosylation of stevioside present in the leaves of Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni. Food Chem. 2016 Jun 1;200:154-8.
. Ritu M, Nandini J. Nutritional Composition of Stevia rebaudiana- A sweet herb and its Hypoglycaemic and Hypolipidaemic Effect on Patients with Non Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus. J Sci Food Agric. 2016 Jan 19.
. Ruiz-Ruiz JC, Moguel-Ordoñez YB, Matus-Basto AJ, Segura-Campos MR. Antidiabetic and antioxidant activity of Stevia rebaudiana extracts (Var. Morita) and their incorporation into a potential functional bread. J Food Sci Technol. 2015 Dec;52(12):7894-903.
Support & FAQs
1. What's your payment terms?T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the Stevia?According to the Stevia you ordered.
5, What is the MOQ of Stevia ?Different products have different MOQ, for Stevia , the MOQ is 1000kg.
6, What is the price of Stevia ?Fooding has been corporate with many Stevia manufacturers for several years, we can provide you with best price of Stevia.
7, How long shall we wait for your reply?We can guarantee to reply your inquiries of Stevia in one working days.
8. What documents you provide?Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
9. What is loading port?Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
Our Services1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
If you have any other enquiries, please leave a message.
* Indicates a Required Field