Related Herbal Extracts Products
- Spirulina Powder
Spirulina Powder, spirulina powder is a microscopic blue-green algae in the shape of a perfect spiral coil living both in sea and fresh water. Pure S...
- Wolfberry Extract
Wolfberry Extract as a brown powder, containing citric acid, betaine, on the treatment of liver disease, has a good effect. Chronic atrophic gastritis...
Contact UsTEL: +86-21-50321522
Constantly strive towards:
★ High quality products
★ Professional support
★ Total solution for food
★ Reasonable price
★ Credible friendly cooperation
Fooding Next Exhibitions:
Exhibition: FIC 2017
Place: Shanghai, China
Time: 24-26 Mar 2017
Booth No.: 52L10
Zeaxanthin is one of the most common carotenoid alcohols found in nature. Zeaxanthin supplements are used to treat different disorders, mainly with affecting the eyes. As a food additive, zeaxanthin is a food dye with E number E161h. There are no reported side effects from taking zeaxanthin supplements.
Fooding is a Zeaxanthin Manufacturers, Suppliers and Wholesalers in China. You can inquiry Zeaxanthin price by email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave message on the Fooding web. Fooding ensure you can buy Zeaxanthin with a good Zeaxanthin price.
Zeaxanthin by reducing the risk of macular degeneration, support normal eye function,Zeaxanthin by blocking harmful blue light and protect the retina of the eyes and skin health.
Zeaxanthin main effect:
References on Zeaxanthin
. Alassane S, Binquet C, Cottet V, Fleck O, Acar N, Daniel S, Delcourt C, Bretillon L, Bron AM, Creuzot-Garcher C. Relationships of Macular Pigment Optical Density With Plasma Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and Diet in an Elderly Population: The Montrachet Study. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2016 Mar 1;57(3):1160-7.
. Estévez-Santiago R, Beltrán-de-Miguel B, Olmedilla-Alonso B. Assessment of dietary lutein, zeaxanthin and lycopene intakes and sources in the Spanish survey of dietary intake (2009-2010). Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2016 May;67(3):305-313.
. Nolan JM, Meagher KA, Howard AN, Moran R, Thurnham DI, Beatty S. Lutein, zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin content of eggs laid by hens supplemented with free and esterified xanthophylls. J Nutr Sci. 2016 Jan 8;5:e1.
. Wu J, Cho E, Willett WC, Sastry SM, Schaumberg DA. Intakes of Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and Other Carotenoids and Age-Related Macular Degeneration During 2 Decades of Prospective Follow-up. JAMA Ophthalmol. 2015 Dec 1;133(12):1415-24.
Support & FAQs
1. What's your payment terms?T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the Zeaxanthin?According to the Zeaxanthin you ordered.
5, What is the MOQ of Zeaxanthin ?Different products have different MOQ, for Zeaxanthin , the MOQ is 1000kg.
6, What is the price of Zeaxanthin ?Fooding has been corporate with many Zeaxanthin manufacturers for several years, we can provide you with best price of Zeaxanthin.
7, How long shall we wait for your reply?We can guarantee to reply your inquiries of Zeaxanthin in one working days.
8. What documents you provide?Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
9. What is loading port?Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
Our Services1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
6. Have offices at Peru and Mexico, Clients can get our company information from here, discuss the prices and delivery time face to face.
If you have any other enquiries, please leave a message.
* Indicates a Required Field